Your Needs Come First
The process of marketing and selling your house must match your objectives, priorities and needs. In order for us to best serve you, we want to learn more about your plans and housing priorities.
The following topics outlines below can help us understand your goals and help us build a strong working relationship.
- How we will work together in the marketing and sale of your property.
- The objectives you want to achieve from the sale of your house and the support you expect to receive from us.
- How the homeselling process should be tailored to fit the characteristics of your property.
What is Most Important to You
The following topics will help us understand what is most important to you in the sale of your property.
- Time frame
- Relocation assistance
- Homeselling decisions
- Marketing plan
- Previous homeselling experience
- Positive experiences
Home Selling Process
Selling a house typically includes many of the following elements. We will be your resource and guide every step of the way.
Design and Implement Marketing Plan
To successfully promote your property to the market, a comprehensive plan of targeted activities is essential.
- Complete home enhancement recommendations.
- Carry out scheduled marketing activities.
- Show the property to brokers and prospective "qualified" buyers.
- Communicate with you on a regular basis.
- Monitor results of marketing activities.
- Modify Marketing Plan and Pricing Strategy as necessary.
Review Offer and Reach Agreement with Buyer
Once the right buyer has found your property, an offer to purchase will be presented. The process usually is as follows:
- Buyer's real estate professional presents offer.
- Discuss and clarify proposed terms and conditions.
- We will negotiate with the buyer through their sales professional for your best interests.
- Possible counter offers.
- Reach final agreement.
Complete Settlement Process
It can take 15-90 days to complete all the steps involved in a home sale, depending on the complexity of the transactions. We will work closely with everyone involved in the transaction to help ensure that it moves ahead as smoothly as possible, and explain in detail all the steps that will occur and answer your questions. Some of those elements include:
- Deposit of buyer's earnest money
- Sign documents
- Title search, preliminary title report to buyer
- Removal of remaining contingencies
- Buyer's final walk-through of property
- Loan funding/balance of funds from buyer
- Recording title
- Relocation of seller, possession of property by buyer
When your home has been sold and the keys handed over, our services are not done. We want to be there for you throughout your journey and provide any assistance we can whether it be:
- Help you find your next home
- Assist you with relocation
- Provide resources for other after-sale homeowner needs
- Or simply create a new friend